(6676) Libraries, Interiors, Old Main, 1935

A view of the conference room for the services of the Friends of the Kresge-Hooker Scientific Library in Wayne University's Old Main, Detroit, Michigan.

Left to right: Dr. Wendell H. Powers, assistant to the director; Miss Virginia Wallace, assistant translator; Mrs. Eileen Erlandson, secretary of translation service; Mr. Howard W. Pearsall, assistant to the director; Dr. Neil E. Gordon, director of the Friends of the Kresge-Hooker Scientific Library; Dr. Mary Elvira Weeks, head of translation service; Mrs. Marie K. Shaw, assistant librarian in charge of Kresge-Hooker Scientific Library.

(6676) Libraries, Interiors, Old Main,  1935
Date: 
1935
Physdesc: 
Photograph
Photographer: 
Wayne State University Staff
PhotoID: 
6676